If you’re like most nonprofits, events are a big part of how you connect with supporters and potential donors. And if you’re like many people who work in the nonprofit world, marketing and promotion can often fall lower than it should on your priority list. You don’t really want to do it, but you HAVE to do it. Promoting a nonprofit is similar to promoting any business; do it well, do it professionally, and the public and media will love you.
Nonprofit organizations spend most of their budgets on the programs they run for the people and causes that they serve. This often leaves very little money for marketing, communicating, advertising or promoting who they are and what they do. Bottom line: you are always doing more with less, so optimizing your outreach efforts is essential.
We take your nonprofit fundraising event seriously. We know each run, walk or ride builds awareness, adds to your donor base and is essential to your bottom line. The public needs to know about it. It’s our job to get the word out. We distribute your print marketing materials to demographically targeted locations. With a distribution network in 160 cities, plus Canada, and access to more than a million locations, we are focused on your success. We can also tie in digital marketing with your print distribution. We coordinate multi-channel campaigns that integrate brochure distribution, digital signage and internet marketing. We analyze results in real-time so we can instantly focus on the marketing channels that are providing the best results.
Print Marketing Distribution:
- Distribution of Point-of-Purchase (POP) Brochures, Posters, Flyers, Catalogues, Palm Cards, Trading Cards and much more.
- Professional, local distributors in each market.
- Specialized distribution lists that target preferred demographics.
- Selective audits, providing photographs to ensure placement of materials.
- Follow-up with distribution lists and colored maps after each event.
- Create impact by tying print collateral directly to web and digital resources.
- Provide incentives to scan QR codes, to “like” on Facebook, to follow on Twitter.
- Complete social media strategy – including Facebook and Twitter.
- Geographically targeted banner ads, search ads and pay-per-click ads.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Digital Signage Marketing:
- Digital signage will put your event front and center in fitness centers of your choosing. Considering the demographic you can reach in a fitness center (active, 30-somethings and 40-somethings with disposable income) there is no better way to supplement a print marketing campaign.
- Detailed analysis, including charts and graphs, of past results to determine how to improve this year’s event.Social Media Audits:
Social Media Audits:
- Low-cost, no-risk evaluation of digital marketing efforts.
- Optimize the power of your Google Grant account. And if you don’t have one yet, we can help you take advantage of this free marketing resource.
- Identify the drivers of traffic, along with registrations and donations.
- Develop recommendations and options for improvement.